|Get outstanding color accuracy with innovative 6-color, 96-bit photoscanning - exclusive to HP. Scan slides and negatives and capture everydetail with 4800 x 9600-dpi hardware resolution. Restore faded colorsand fix old photos and slides.|
The HP Scanjet G4010 Photo Scanner is ideal for people who want to be able to convert photos into color-accuratedigital files and capture the finest detail from slides and negatives, while having the flexibility to scan documents fromtime to time.
Superior, industry leading color accuracy.
- Get superior color accuracy and photo reproduction with 6-color, 96-bit scanning—exclusive to HP.
- Enjoy high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution.
- Automatically remove red eye and enhance details in dark photos using HP Real Life technologies.
- Keep a safe, digital record with clear, crisp scans of important family documents and more.
Effortlessly preserve and restore your memories
- Get beautiful results—included software removes dust and scratches from photos, slides or negatives.
- Bring old or damaged photos back to life by restoring faded color using included software.
- Scan five 35 mm slides or six photo negative frames at once using a built-in adapter.
- Enjoy quick, easy scanning of multiple photos, slides or negatives, and then save as separate files.
Easy, convenient scans, copies and more
- Quickly and easily scan, make reprints or copy documents and save images at the touch of a button.
- Create PDFs that are easy to file and share via e-mail using a one-touch button.
- Easily organize, edit and e-mail photos—without large file attachments—using HP Photosmart software.
- Quickly transfer scans to your computer using Hi-Speed USB—compatible with USB 2.0 specifications.
The above specifications are for reference only. Please contact the original manufacturer for the most updated specifications.
|13 Second Color Photo to MS Word 4" x 6" - Multiple image scan29 Second Color Photo to MS Word 4" x 6" - Single image scan6 Second 35 mm slides to file - Multiple slide scan24 Second 35 mm slides to file - Single slide scan8 Second 35 mm negative to file - Multiple negative scan39 Second 35 mm negative to file - Single negative scan25 Second Text to MS Word A4 - Single image scan28 Second Color Photo to E-mail 4" x 6" - Single image scan59 Second PDF to E-mail - Single image scan8.5 Second Preview|
|96 bit Color / 8 bit Grayscale|
|4800 x 9600 dpi Hardware / 4800 dpi Optical|
|8.5" x 12.24"|
|Plain PaperSlidesNegativesPhoto3-D objects|
|1 x USB 2.0 USB|
HP Photosmart software (Windows and Mac)
|100 V AC to 240 V AC ±10%|
|3.86" Height x 11.93" Width x 20" Depth|
|Unlimited enhanced resolutionBuilt-in Transparent Materials Adapter (TMA): Five 35 mm slides or six 35 mm negative frames|
Scan file format:PDF, BMP, TIFF, TIFF compressed, PCX, JPEG, FlashPix (FPX), GIF, PNG; HTML, TXT, Rich Text Format (RTF); PDF, PDF (searchable)
Photo enhancements:HP Red-eye RemovalHP Adaptive LightingDust and scratch removal and color restoration
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
- OS X v10.3.9, v10.4 and higher
- Warranty Length: 1 year
- Warranty Provider: Hewlett-Packard Co.
- This item is not returnable for credit or exchange. Please contact Hewlett-Packard Co. for repair or replacement.
- Service Contact: Hewlett-Packard Co. 800-474-6836
- Technical Support: Hewlett-Packard Co. (208) 323-2551
|Scanjet G4010 Photo Flatbed ScannerHi-Speed USB 2.0 cablePower cordPower adaptorI.R.I.S. registration flyerPrinted setup and support guideCDs with user instructions and software|